Thursday, October 30, 2008

An answer or better say justification ...





Before you read -

Note : The scene is common

Purpose : An answer or a justification

Addressed to : someone I care


Now you may proceed -

About : Two close friends


Background:

No impression left on gal's mind concerning when the friendship started and knowingly or unknowingly how it got closer to her. Guy is simple and with loads of nonsense principles :P.


With time they got used to each other , sharing all the stuff they had or they felt like to share with each other .Apart from healthy understanding they never felt the need of any justification.

Things were granted until a day he came with following points -


-I had thought its amplified friendship but it is not.

-Sorry but I have to confess it.

-If things permit you in future and if there's no one else in your life , would you like to be all with me?

-Think and take your time.

-Please let me know

-Stay my friend forever.


Gal remains speechless.
-What should she do when a dear guy friend recently realized that he had developed feelings for her??

-Friendship has been inevitably hit a low.

-I chide myself as well as him for it because a perfectly good friendship is now badly strained.

- Yet, all I can do at this juncture is to pray that our friendship will make it through this painful phase.


As of now,he messaged -" the silence of my mobile phone and the distant replies are piercing the splinter deeper into my already reeling heart. I miss you very much as a dear friend. And why does it seem like a crime to appreciate and fall for a someone??Atleast give me the reasons for rejection .


So she comes with -

-I agree you but things hereafter unknowingly do not remain same.

-I do not have any feelings for you ,honestly.

-I just can't pay much attention to one guy.

-I do not find attachement to you, for whom I could give up with my family incase if I have to.

-More , I don't like crying .

and apart from this -I hate temporary relationships and I can not hurt anyone , who is or was once dear to me.

All that I can say is " Sorry"!
I am Sorry !



















3 comments:

Himanshu said...

Nice..... but who's the unlucky fellow... my wishes for him.

A write up after a long time ... be more regular .. :D

Anonymous said...

i really like your post..more so coz i related with it! Just came to peace with myself over a similar experience with a fren. Hope you guys do reconcile at some point understanding that every person enters your life with a msg and an experience... thats when you dont let go! But if you do, dont worry history repeats itself & grants another chance to make ammends! :) n its a great feeling!

Anonymous said...

Good....... I havnt experienced......so caant say much abt that.......bt i can say the relationshop after that will never remain the same.....