Friday, July 20, 2007

For,


my true love


There are no words to express how I feel about him I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. He's a part of my life, my heart, and my soul. He is my best friend. It would be right saying -I am because of him ...

He has such a understanding heart and he is perennial source of strength and support . Right from the start a constant readiness to help , in a kind and thoughtful way . No matters what may come my way , always encouraging and forgiving .

He always knows whats on my mind which makes me believe in telepathy oft.

He has a strength like a mountain , majesty like a tree , warmth like summer sun , calm and unruffled like a quiet sea.He's like comforting arm of night and who gives power like phoenix's flight.

He has given me my independence but at the same time he has taught me how to stay within horizons. He gives mme room for privacy but at the same time tells that there be no thing like secrecy because when it comes to secrecy then its a matter of conceal and fear....

I love everything about him....

the way he listens to me, the way he answers to me , the ways he scolds me for my mistakes and then specially his emotion when he rectify my errs and the ways he smiles ....which I treasure like nothing else..

I love every tactile of him ...the way he holds my hand with eternal faith in me, like he boosts up my morale by lending his shoulder and the way he expressess his love for me by kissing me on my forhead ......its all so pure and beautiful !!

Though we love each other like skies infiniteness and believe like depths of oceans....needless to say yet -

I love you - Dad

"Sometimes I have so much to say

Sometimes my silence says it all

As you are truly listening to me , my Dad

I Don't need words at all"






No comments: