Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Its beating.....(again)


Spaandan ...pulse...beats of heart...how can something which itself is life can stop ?

Someone has told me -' Life is beautiful when seen through beautiful mind'.....and so I am here coz of this person , till now I was wrong caring for the things which were not in my hands and ignoring all beautiful things which were ( are) waiting for me to embrace .

I still believe that a life not mere outcome of decisions you take but circumstances which govern it , but then , it depends on us , living its
every moment ....

Here , trying to pen thoughts , straight from heart ....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That spaandan has really started my spaaandan.
Its just the thing which all of us should understand about life.
Thankx for releasing me the real fact of the life.

Swapnil said...

One heart will beat again.....

One heart will realise it yet again...

And one heart will relish it again and again.....

Its different than the previous time.....

And I read this yet again....!!!

Shruti said...

@ uday
arre u had it in urself frm the statrt...or cd u hav exist re ...spaandan ie pulse ...juss beats in thoughts this time

Shruti said...

One heart is beating again.....

many heart will realise it yet again...

And one heart will relish it again and again....., n thts my butterfly for sure

Its different than the previous time.....coz i hav gt a new pacemaker

thanx

10:02 AM